Brinda and John

Namaste and Welcome to brindaandjohn.com! I am Padme, a lovable, huggable black lab puppy. This is my website where I tell you all about my loving owners, Brinda and John. We appreciate you being here to hear the latest goings on regarding our July 14th and 15th, 2007 wedding and our plans on building a school in India (forthcoming).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dedham, Massachusetts, United States

Check in here for updates on our journeys.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Their Story...



These two met when John came to slay the dragon and save the beautiful princess from her keep...wait...wrong story. John read me that story the other night before I went to bed.

Brinda and John actually met online using match.com.

The two love each other very much. John feels he is the luckiest man in the world. A blooming rose, high up in the Himalayas. Beauty, wit, brains...Brinda abounds in all of it.

Brinda likes John's sense of humor and the fact that he quickly and gleefully takes orders. (kidding)

Seriously though, the two love each other tremendously. These two go together like white on rice.

John's version of the engagement went like this...John went to visit his family in Pennsylvania and on the way back stopped to see Mr. and Mrs. Tahiliani to ask their permission to marry Brinda. After getting permission, John drove back to Boston to meet Brinda for a Sunday dinner.

All this time, Brinda was told that the following weekend, John was going to take her on a weekend getaway to Maine. She thought this was going to be the time that John was going to propose.

However, as John got to Brinda's house, he asked her if he could unload the car while she finished getting dinner ready. He took me outside tied a silver basket with a purple ribbon around my neck and placed the engagement ring in the basket. He knocked on the doorbell. As Brinda opened the door, John said, "I love you with all of my heart, lets be forever". As he said this he released me and I ran over to Brinda. Brinda was so excited that she ran over to John to hug him. In doing so she let me run around the yard with a big ring around my neck! The two chased me down and the ring has been on Brinda's finger ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home