Brinda and John

Namaste and Welcome to brindaandjohn.com! I am Padme, a lovable, huggable black lab puppy. This is my website where I tell you all about my loving owners, Brinda and John. We appreciate you being here to hear the latest goings on regarding our July 14th and 15th, 2007 wedding and our plans on building a school in India (forthcoming).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dedham, Massachusetts, United States

Check in here for updates on our journeys.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Engagement Blessing

Recently...

On August 13th, 2006 Brinda, John and I travelled to New Jersey for the engagement blessing. I was left at home while they attended the Sadhu Vaswani Mission in Closter. On this auspicious day they were lovingly blessed by all who attended both in person and in spirit.















1 Comments:

Blogger Gunsle said...

OMG Who's that man wearing a dress? Is this a Cross-Dressing Blog?

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home