Brinda and John

Namaste and Welcome to brindaandjohn.com! I am Padme, a lovable, huggable black lab puppy. This is my website where I tell you all about my loving owners, Brinda and John. We appreciate you being here to hear the latest goings on regarding our July 14th and 15th, 2007 wedding and our plans on building a school in India (forthcoming).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dedham, Massachusetts, United States

Check in here for updates on our journeys.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mark your calendars!!!




Hi! My name is Padme. My owners, Brinda and John are set to be married July 15th 2007 at 4pm. The ceremony and reception will be at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Cambridge. That's close to MIT and Harvard.

Website: Hyatt Cambridge

The Mehendi and Sangeet will be on July 14th at 4pm at Drew and Priya Wagner's house in beautiful Newton.

***Please click on the following link to see the schedule of events and get an explanation of what to expect from the weekend's festivities.


Those wishing to wear Indian fashion, like Brinda and John, are very welcome to do so. The wedding party are getting there clothes through Shelley Chhabra Indian Bridal of Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home